INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 19 July 2013

Friday, 19th July, 2013.

I'm sorry I was so late visiting many of you this week, but I got there eventually.
The quality of your photos just seems to get better every week, and I really don't know how you manage it!
These were posted by Carver (Light and Shadow Play), Maboe (Fotografen), Lachezar (The Aecom Building), All That Photos (Thirsty?), Vicki (Enigma), and ~robert ("flash").






Click the links above to see the photos full size.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.
DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION

If you have Google+ and I can't comment, I want you to know that I still look at and appreciate your photos!



16 comments:

HansHB said...

Great choices, congratulations to all!

Carver said...

Thank you for including mine. I like the other choices you made and am flattered by being in the company of those featured.

Monica S Engell said...

Wonderful choises,- I couldn't visit everyone last week, and I can see that I missed some very good photos!
Congrats to all:)

Annemor said...

Great choises.
Mormor

lina@home tips said...

Wonderful selection!

Anonymous said...

Nice selection. This weekends contribution from Pictografio is just wonderful. Certainly my cup of tea.

Jane said...

Beautiful selection this week, have a great weekend everyone.

Tone Annette said...

Great choises!

paul said...

Another great monochrome collection! An inspiration every time.

Leovi said...

I really like the play of light and shadows to Carver, great shot!

Anonymous said...

Lovely images. Hard to pick a favorite - I like them all.

Alexa said...

As you say, better and better—and these choices are wonderful as always. Congrats to all.

temporal rooms said...

thank you Dragonstar!

Alice said...

Love all the photos. Have a great weekend!

MyMaracas said...

Thanks for including mine. The other choices are gorgeous, as always.

Unknown said...

Wonderful collection - as usual I was nearly to say ;) - Hard times I know it would be for me. Thanks for sharing and hosting :D

My contribution is to find here:
http://www.starhouse.nl/star1/?p=275