INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 13 March 2015

Friday, 13th March, 2015.

Each week I make a note of my favourites, and then I have to select from that short-list.
This time, I found it more difficult than usual.
Realising that my favourites fell into categories helped, so here are two photos of buildings, two portraits, and two macros.
They are by Jarek (Zagiel), ruimnm (kind of selfie), Outside the Click (Fly), Maboe (På kjøpesenteret), Irene (The Look), and veredit (the solist).









Click the links above to see the photos full size.


   PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS  WITH THEIR OWNERS. DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION
 

If you have Google+ and I can't comment, I want you to know that I still look at and appreciate your photos!


18 comments:

Jarek said...

Thanks for picking my photo! Have a nice weekend to all!

HansHB said...

Great choices!
You do a great job hosting this meme!
I wish you a great b&w Weekend!

Monica S Engell said...

Wonderful choices again!
Have a nice weekend, everyone:)

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Great choices! Thanks for hosting, I really enjoy the challenge of finding good subjects for black and white shots.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

They're all very distinctive photos. Wonderful selection!

Unknown said...

oh! thanks for your choise.

Carver said...

Great choices to feature.

Leovi said...

Delicately beautiful flower Veredit, delicious photo!

Alexa said...

I can imagine how hard it must be to choose each week. Not sure I could do it. :~}

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Nice selections, my fave is the old man's portrait shot.
Thanks for hosting.

lina@my home sweet home said...

Wonderful selection.
Thanks for hosting; happy weekend.

SeaThreePeeO said...

Wonderful selection. Thank you so much for choosing my fly macro.

Thank you for hosting.

AmitAag said...

Great pictures! Thank you for hosting!

isabella kramer - veredit said...

Such a fantastic collection!! And I'm very happy and proud being a part of it!! Thank you very much!!

Wish you all a lovely weekend.

xo,isabella

lorik said...

Great selection once more! The to on the left intrigue me especially.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Awesome selections this week!...:)JP

Linda said...

How do I remove my link? I put in your URL instead of mine! (Should be http://webcroft.blogspot.com/2015/03/black-and-white-beach-scene.html)

Unknown said...

GREAT CAPTURE EVERYONE! i'm new here thanks so much for the lovely comment back at my blog.